Monday, October 1, 2012

NE-10 Blog

Hi everyone! Happy October!  

This month I am looking forward to the fall colors, going home for break and apples!

The reason this is not a video post is because I am in the library.  The softball team finished our fall season yesterday and we have one week off before we start conditioning with our conditioning coach.  I am trying to use my week off from softball to get all caught up with work and maybe even get ahead, for me, this means being very quiet and focused in the library.

I have some exciting news to share with you today as well.  In the beginning of the semester I was chosen to be a NE-10 student-athlete blogger.  The NE-10 is our sports conference that Saint Mike's competes in.  It includes The website for the NE-10 is here.  I am very happy to be a part of the second year of the blogs and my first post will be up soon at this page.  Especially if you are an athlete - you should check it out.  There is a representative from each  NE-10 member school.  I am very proud to be representing Saint Michael's for this year.  

Speaking of softball, our last fall-ball games were yesterday.  Our last game was a soggy event against Norwich University.  The rain and mud did not put a hamper on our excitement for our last games of the fall,  We are now pumped to get in the gym and prepare for the spring season and especially FLORIDA! (I am looking way ahead with this as the trip is not until spring break).  

That is all for now.  I will try harder to update this on a more regular basis so keep in touch!

As always - if you have any questions feel free to tweet me @harasmur or email me at smurray4@mail.smcvt.edu.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment