Monday, October 8, 2012

Cooking in the Townhouses

Hey Everyone!

One of many great things about Saint Michael's College is that nearly everyone lives on campus.  When I was looking at schools, I was really turned-off by "suit-case schools".  A "suit-case school" is a school where all of the students leave to go home on the weekends.  If there was ever an opposite of this - it is Saint Mike's.

A reason for this are the townhouses (housing for upperclassmen, especially seniors).  There have been a bunch of posts through SMC Blogs about the townhouses, but I just really wanted to brag about a meal I made for my upperclassmen friends so I felt the need to chime-in.

Although I do not live in a townhouse, I have friends who do, and I totally used them the other night to create a delicious masterpiece that I am extremely proud of. Naturally, I got the recipe off of Pinterest.  Do not laugh but it is pasta stuffed bread.  MMM Carbs and some more crabs stuffed with carbs - every athlete's dream come true.

I needed a kitchen for this endever, that is where the townhouse came in handy.  Seniors living in townhouses usually do not have a full meal plan, meaning they need to learn to cook and provide for themselves, this also means they get little kitchens to experiment in.

Below is a picture of the meal I made for my friends and I.  It is literally bread stuffed with pasta.  Yes, the cat plate made it taste that much better.

The bread after it was baked and before we ate it!

Yummy yummy on a cat plate. 

Okay guys, thanks for letting me show off my cooking prowess!

If you need any cooking pointers (haha) or just want to ask a question - tweet me @harasmur or email me at smurray4@mail.smcvt.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment