Friday, October 19, 2012

Live Webcam Awesomeness!

Hey Everyone!

I just got back from a wonderful 4 day weekend at home in Connecticut.

While home I was lucky enough to attend my brother CJ's Eagle Scout Court of Honor.  He worked tirelessly to achieve this prestigious rank and I am very proud of him.  And as of October 14th, I was no longer the only person in our family who has their own "day" in town.  So everyone mark your calendars because October 14th 2012 was Christopher Francis Murray Junior Day!

In other news: Have you seen this tweet? You can click on it to view it larger...


And did you see the response from Saint Michael's? It's below...


Well, Saint Michael's came through a couple of days ago.... Click to check out the webcam!!! It is so cool, even when I am here I click over to it. 

Keep a lookout for the girl on the light blue bike, it might be me riding (or speeding depending on the time) my bike.

That's my story for now, hopefully you find the webcam interesting and you waste as much time as I have watching it.

PS - did you like this tweet? See more like it by following @harasmur and @saintmichaels on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment