Saturday, September 15, 2012

Timing is Everything

Hi Everyone!

I am back with another video post this week.  I tried to upload it yesterday afternoon, but I needed to leave to get my bike fixed! Bummer that I had to wait until today, but huge relief that my bike is now good to go.  Below is a quick video I made about time management and the other goings-on in my life this week.


Today I am lucky enough to be playing in the Alumni Game for the SMC softball team.  It is Almuni Weekend here at Saint Mike's and the Alumni Softball Game is an annual tradition.  It is a fun game between the current team and the alumni players.

That is all for now, I will update again next week with more adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Planner? Paint chip wall? A girl after my own heart! Sounds like you have a great schedule this semester!

    ReplyDelete