Sunday, December 4, 2011

Top 5 Favorite Alliot Foods

For me, Saturday and Sunday mornings mean BRUNCH!  Brunch is delicious and amazing and every other awesome word you can think of.  Today, while eating my brunch, I started to think of my top 5 favorite Alliot foods. I just realized that you may not know what Alliot is...Alliot is the student center here on campus.  It also houses the "Green Mountain Dining room". That is where we can use our knightcard and get unlimited swipes to go and eat whenever we want.  Even though it's official name is the Green Mountain Dining room, everyone just calls it Alliot.  Everyone on campus has a special place in their heart for Alliot.  So anyway, here are my top 5 favorite foods that are served in Alliot:
  1. BBQ Salad - The first time they served this salad, I had it for lunch and dinner.  It is a base of lettuce, with chicken, croutons, and delicious BBQ dressing.
  2. Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas - yum.  I love sour cream, so this is a no-brainer.
  3. Cocoa Puffs - Always available, always awesome
  4. Spicy Caesar salad - the salad station is the best.  The spicy Caesar salad is basically a regular caesar salad, just with a more spicy caesar dressing.
  5. Omelets - a brunch favorite.  Omelets are a great treat you can only get at brunch on the weekends. 
Side Note: There will be a Knightchat on Tuesday, please stop by! Also be on the look out for my list of reasons to do the Knightchat!  This is the last Knightchat of the semester.  Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment