Sunday, July 31, 2011

College Packing Progress

This is just a progress report on the sometimes daunting task of packing for college that I have undertaken. So far, I have a pile that seems to be taking over my under-construction basement bathroom.  I thought I would share with you some pictures of my pile.


This is half of my pile, I am trying to keep it as organized as possible, so I have sub-piles. 


This is my latest purchase, a bed topper.  I got it at Wal-Mart.  


This is my closet pile.  My mom got me hanging closet shelves.  I hope that they fit.  I also have some hangers, but I think I am going to need more.  My mom and I joked that I would pick the school with the biggest closet.  I am happy that I am living in Joyce with the big blue closets.


This is my desk pile.  My friend Dani got me most of my desk supplies as a Graduation present.  


This is my shower caddy and some of my health and beauty stuff. 


The second half of my pile.  Plus the dehumidifier (I'm not bringing that to school).


These are my towels, all in my laundry basket.  I also have some kitchen-y supplies in this pile and my first college purchase of my sleeping bag. 


This is my room stuff.  It has things like decorations, my big calendar, and other small things.

So that is my infamous college pile.  I hope I don't forget anything!!



On a side note, I went to Stew Leonards yesterday...

1 comment:

  1. There are great collection of college packing.I am really impressed. Thanks for sharing Excellent work keep it up
    College Storage

    ReplyDelete