Monday, January 9, 2012

Goals for 2012

I've never really been a "New Year's Resolutions" person, but I would like to set some goals for 2012. So here they are:

Play hard this season with Softball.  I am both nervous and excited about my first college season. 


Start/Be a leader of a Girl Scout Troop. This is a very lofty goal, and it is more for next fall than the spring.  I was a Girl Scout growing up and I really believe in the program to build strong girls.  Even if this doesn't happen in 2012, I hope it will happen at some part in my life.


Buy Nicki Minaj's new CD.  This is not really a goal, more of something I am looking forward to in 2012, but I love me some Nicki and I can't wait to hear what she does next!

Get good grades.  This should always be at the utmost importance for every student, but I really want to turn it on this upcoming semester.  This may be a challenge because softball is a spring sport and I will be very busy. But, like my mom always says, "If you want something done, give it to someone busy".

Eat healthy. Original, I know. 

Have a really fun summer full of friends, family and more softball.  I don't want to sit around all summer! (Boy, this is looking ahead)


There they are in all their glory.  My goals for 2012.  I can't wait to see what this next semester/year bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment