Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Swing of Things

This past week has been insanely busy!! I am so happy to be back at SMC and settled in.  Leaving for winter break then coming back just makes me realize how much I love being here. My winter break was really awesome and super relaxing, but I like routines so I am so so happy to be back at school. I finally am starting to feel more normal (hahaha "normal, me? ya right) and organized.

My first night back, Michaela, Allie and I went to the Flynn to see Mama Mia! Go SMC Cultural Pass! It was only $10 a ticket for us because we are SMC students.  To see more about the SMC Cultural Pass, click here.  We are so spoiled to have such a great program here!

Then, classes started again.  I am so excited about my classes this semester.  I am taking Beahavorial Neuroscience (ps, this blogger is in that class as well), Intro to Philosophy, Lit Studies: Road Trips and Intro to Cultural Anthropology.  They are all very engaging and I am excited to continue working on all my new classes.

Also, softball started back up again after I got back.  We started on Monday and have practiced everyday since.  We have been conditioning and practicing and needless to say, my body is happy for the break over the weekend.  Some exciting news about softball is that I got a ton of new swag!  I got a sweatshirt, some tee-shirts and a jacket and sweat pants. I love new clothes so this made me pumped to start the second semester.

That's where I am right now. Tomorrow I am going skiing for the first time this year and I can't wait.The snow is absolutely gorgeous so I can't wait to spend tomorrow playing out in it.

Any questions about anything?? Tweet me on the side ---> or formspring me here!!

1 comment: