As my to-do list piles up, I need to be grateful for my to-done list for this long weekend.
1. Visit Dad at Firehouse and marvel at his and the rest of the firefighters' Movember mustaches.
3. Watch CJ (little brother) kill it at the emcee at Pep Rally.
4. Watch CJ cheer the Sheehan Powder Puff team to victory against Lyman Hall.
5. Eat delicious 6 foot sub with family and friends after game.
7. Enjoy Macy's Parade and sing along with broadway songs.
8. Eat embarrassing proportions at Thanksgiving dinner with Bachmann side of family.
9. Go to get CJ an xbox at an ungodly hour on Black Friday.
10. Indulge in second Thanksgiving dinner with Murray side of family.
11. Catch up with high school friends at Panera.
12. Curl Dani's hair for party.
13. Catch up with Amy and Aunt Laurie and go on and on about placement.
14. Go see Lincoln with Dad and CJ.
Note the lack of homework done over break, I will pay for this tomorrow and the rest of the week. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving break filled as much love, laughter and thanks as mine had.
Now a sprint to the finish for the last couple of weeks of the semester.
Tweet me your to-done list for Thanksgiving Break - @harasmur